About the Lean Communicators
“Lean Communicators” is a networking / mastermind group that was organized by Mark Graban in late 2020. Mark reached out to many of his friends in the podcasting community and others who are creating compelling content via video on LinkedIn or YouTube.
Click on a photo for their site / content:
The group meets every three weeks or so and maintains a private discussion group that is used for sharing ideas, practices, encouragement, feedback, and support. A few members have podcasts with focus outside of Lean, but they have a strong connection to Mark and to the group. It’s great to have so many different perspectives!
This site is a way to consolidate content to make it easier for people to find and listen or watch.
The Lean Communicators List:
With links to their podcast(s) or show and socials:
- Patrick Adams | Twitter
- Katie Anderson | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Chris Burnham | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Brian Buck | LinkedIn
- Paul Critchley | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Bella Englebach | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Mark Graban | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Brion Hurley |Twitter | LinkedIn
- Jim Leonard | LinkedIn
- Sam Morgan | LinkedIn
- Tracy O’Rourke | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Jamie V. Parker| LinkedIn
- Elisabeth Swan| Twitter | LinkedIn
- Jon Thurmond| Twitter | LinkedIn
- Deondra Wardelle | Twitter | LinkedIn