Webinar – How Leadership Commitment and A Systematic Approach Spread Improvement
A webinar hosted by KaiNexus, presented by Karen Kiel-Rosser, Vice President / Chief Quality Officer at Mary Greeley Medical Center and Ron Smith, a Process Improvement Coordinator.
Does your organization struggle with engaging everybody in daily continuous improvement? Is it difficult to figure out how to combine formal improvement events, projects, and “WorkOuts” while engaging all employees to bring forward their ideas? Are you unsure how to spread improvement methodologies across departments?
In this webinar, you will learn:
– How MGMC has combined Lean tools and methodologies with a “managing for daily improvement” approach
– How leadership and technology enable and support successful improvement methodologies
– MGMC’s vision for leaders getting everybody engaged in improvement
– How MGMC has systematically (and successfully) spread continuous improvement methodologies across the hospital over the past 12 months
– Why it’s important to engage leaders and to educate them about improvement and the role they need to play
Mary Greeley Medical Center (MGMC), a 220 bed acute care facility in Ames, Iowa, has received “Gold” level recognition in the Iowa Recognition for Performance Excellence (IRPE) program, the top honor in the IRPE program (the state level Malcolm Baldrige award).