In episode #10 of our series, Greg Jacobson, MD & Mark Graban talk answer questions such as:
– What would you tell high school juniors about healthcare improvement?
– Why can it be hard for some experienced leaders to understand or embrace Lean?
– How does one make time for documenting processes?
– How can we identify the leading indicators (daily measures) at Gemba that contribute to lagging indicators (monthly or quarterly measures)?
– What methodology would you recommend for an organization to get back to black from red, financially?