Join us in episode 25 of our popular Ask Us Anything webinar series to listen to questions answered by this dynamic duo from KaiNexus’ team of continuous improvement experts: Mark Graban & Greg Jacobson.
Topics and Questions Today Are:
- Do you dress up for Halloween?
- How important is it to have a single accepted methodology at an organization? (e.g. PDCA, DMAIC) — can this cause confusion?
- How does KAINEXUS differentiate from a Project management software like Monday.com or Asana?
- How do we measure engagement (besides a once-every-two-years Gallup survey)?
- How can we start a successful deployment of an OpEx culture? Any must dos or do nots?
- What are success criteria of a continuous improvement organization? Leaders, skills, behavior, core team…?
Join us for Episode 26 in January 2020!