Kitchen Table Adulting — Ep-013: Filing Income Taxes

Our guest today is Dennis Peltier. Dennis is an IRS-licensed Enrolled Agent. ( We will discuss filing your annual income tax return. We will talk about W4s, W2s, the standard deduction, 1099s, and the 1040 Federal Income Tax form. In most states you also need to file a separate state income tax return.