In this episode, I read off an article I just wrote, based on my 20+ years of teaching Lean concepts and principles. These are the topics that get the most attention, solicit the most questions, or are the most eye-opening for my students and clients.
I also announce the launch of a new Lean course I helped create, called Lean Fundamentals.
You can access the FREE Lean Introduction course (first 5 modules) using coupon code “KICKSTARTLEAN-LSSE”
- LinkedIn article: Lean
- Lean Introduction course (Free)
- Lean Fundamentals course ($249 USD)
- Need help in your organization? Let’s talk! Schedule a free support call
- Have a question? Submit a voice message at Anchor.fm
Links from article
- 8 ways why batching is bad for your business
- 8 Types of Waste
- Reducing your time might seem like lean, but you can easily anger your customers
- Takt time
- Hoshin Kanri
- Learn how to plan a lean event
- What do I do with extra resources as a result of improvement without laying them off?
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/leansixsigmabursts/message