In this episode, I explain a new virtual coaching program I’m launching in January of 2023.
If you or your team would be interested in completing some online Lean or Six Sigma training, completing a kaizen event or a Six Sigma project, and obtaining a certification, I have three approaches that might work for you at different price points:
- Do It With Me (Coaching) – We work closely with you to keep you on track with the training, and we help you with your Six Sigma project or Lean event over a 4-month period. Best combination of self-learning and mentoring.
- Do It Yourself (DIY) – You complete the training and project/event primarily by yourself, with a few hours of our support. Lowest cost option but requires self-discipline.
- Do It For Me (Consulting) – We take the lead on your Six Sigma project or Lean event, and coach/mentor you as needed, with focus on getting tangible results as quickly as possible. Most expensive but effective option.
- Learn more about the Lean Six Sigma Virtual Coaching and Certification Program
- Need help in your organization? Let’s talk! Schedule a free support call
- Have a question? Submit a voice message at Anchor.fm
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/leansixsigmabursts/message