For one of my clients, we conducted a survey of their employees to understand if daily huddles were helping them be more engaged in their work. The results of the 7 questions found a statistically significant improvement in scores after the huddles were implemented. Listen to the episode to learn more about the questions and the Paired T-test analysis.
- Article: Survey Shows Daily Huddles Improve Communication and Engagement
- Video: Regina Qu'Appelle Daily Huddles in Unit 5A
- Need help in your organization? Let's talk! Schedule a free support call
- Podcast Sponsor: Creative Safety Supply is a great resource for free guides, infographics, and continuous improvement tools. I recommend starting with their 5S guide. It includes breakdowns of the five pillars, ways to begin implementing 5S, and even organization tips and color charts. From red tags to floor marking; it’s all there. Download it for free at creativesafetysupply.com/5S
- Have a question? Submit a voice message at Podcasters.Spotify.com
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/leansixsigmabursts/message