In this episode, I discuss the Washington State Department of Ecology Lean and Green program that I've been supporting the last few years as a consultant. The audio is an interview with the program administrator and my contact point at Ecology, Hugh O'Neill. He shares how this program can help businesses save money, reduce their environmental impact and engage employees. If you are a business in Washington that might be interested, check out the links below. If you're outside of Washington, contact me to learn how we can help you with a customized program. I also invite you to check out my other podcast, “Lean Six Sigma for Good” if you're interested in environmental and societal improvements.
p.s. Hugh is retiring this year, and I'd like to personally thank him for all his work on this topic, and including me in their very important work. You will be missed!
- Washington State Department of Ecology Lean/Green program
- Romac Industries Lean and Green Project Presentation – May 2022
- Lean Six Sigma for Good podcast
- Need help in your organization? Let's talk! Schedule a free support call
- Podcast Sponsor: Creative Safety Supply is a great resource for free guides, infographics, and continuous improvement tools. I recommend starting with their 5S guide. It includes breakdowns of the five pillars, ways to begin implementing 5S, and even organization tips and color charts. From red tags to floor marking; it’s all there. Download it for free at creativesafetysupply.com/5S
- Have a question? Submit a voice message at Podcasters.Spotify.com
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/leansixsigmabursts/message