In this episode, I share some audio from a presentation I gave to Lean Portland for their July Happy Hour. I discussed Statistical Process Control (SPC) and how to detect out of control conditions. I'm sharing two questions that were asked at the end of the talk:
1) For office applications of SPC, what software package would be recommended to make control charts?
2) What control chart do you use if your data is nonnormal?
The full presentation can be watched at the link below.
- 8 Nelson Rules for Detecting Out of Control Conditions in a SPC Chart Presentation – Lean Portland July 2023
- Upcoming Lean Portland Happy Hours
- Need help in your organization? Let's talk! Schedule a free support call
- Podcast Sponsor: Creative Safety Supply is a great resource for free guides, infographics, and continuous improvement tools. I recommend starting with their 5S guide. It includes breakdowns of the five pillars, ways to begin implementing 5S, and even organization tips and color charts. From red tags to floor marking; it’s all there. Download it for free at creativesafetysupply.com/5S
- Have a question? Submit a voice message at Podcasters.Spotify.com
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/leansixsigmabursts/message