I've been helping set up a webinar series with support from the Iowa Sustainable Business Forum and the Iowa Lean Consortium. There are two webinars you can choose from, or sign up for both.
I will be presenting the first webinar, Lean Methods for Sustainable Organizations. I will introduce those in sustainability roles to Lean methods, which have become some of the most popular improvement methods used in high-performing organizations in manufacturing, healthcare, government and many other industries.
The second webinar, Sustainability for Lean Organizations, will be presented by Adam Hammes from SGS North America. He will help demonstrate to process improvement specialists, engineers, and management the business case for applying risk and quality management strategies like Lean to sustainability performance.
- Lean and Sustainability Webinar Series with ISBF and ILC
- Lean Six Sigma Project Coaching Program
- Need help in your organization? Let's talk! Schedule a free support call
- Podcast Sponsor: Creative Safety Supply is a great resource for free guides, infographics, and continuous improvement tools. I recommend starting with their 5S guide. It includes breakdowns of the five pillars, ways to begin implementing 5S, and even organization tips and color charts. From red tags to floor marking; it’s all there. Download it for free at creativesafetysupply.com/5S
- Have a question? Submit a voice message at Podcasters.Spotify.com
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/leansixsigmabursts/message