EA Csolkovits joins me today to talk about his life experiences and how they’ve molded him into the person he is today. He also talks about the Givers University he founded, which is helping people from all walks of life to achieve their dreams. And we find out what a “Giver” is and how to find yours.
E.A. was born in 1956 in Chicago, Illinois, the son of a milkman (not everyone will remember what a milkman was!) At age 16, he started his business career selling janitorial services to business owners. At the age of nineteen, E. A. Csolkovits met Sam Robbins, a millionaire businessman from Detroit, Michigan. Sam took E. A. under his wing and began to mentor him. E.A. learned the value of having mentors like Sam Robbins and June Martino to support his growth.
Key Topics in this podcast:
- EA’s career background
- How June Martino influenced his life
- The importance and the difference between coaching and mentoring
- What is Givers University?
- “Deeds” explained
- Follow your curiosity. Being curious allows you to learn about new ideas and helps you to better understand the world around you. Whether it’s delving into a new hobby or seeking out advice from others, following your curiosity can help to unlock endless opportunities for growth and self-discovery.
- You need a coach and mentors to succeed. When it comes to succeeding in life, having a good coach or mentor can make a world of difference. Having someone to guide and support you is key to overcoming the challenges that inevitably arise on the path to success
- Be a giver. EA had no clue about who he wanted to be in the future. He just knew he loved helping others and being a giver so he started sharing his knowledge and helping those around him. And it quickly became his passion.
- Invest in your self growth. Investing in your own self-growth is one of the best things you can do for yourself. With the right mindset and a coach or mentor to help you along the way, you can make significant strides towards achieving your goals and reaching your full potential.
Memorable Quotes From EA Csolkovits
“I will never give up, I will keep rising up, and I will always overcome”
CONNECT WITH EA