It’s an odd thing to say, but one of the worst things that can happen to your business is to grow too fast! Marco Koeniger just happened to be in the right business at the right time, when he was suddenly faced with explosive growth. What helped him lead successfully? His Green Belt training. Listen to hear the story!
Marco is a young professional who has been working in different leadership positions for more than 4 years now. He is experienced in recruiting and coaching loyal team players who are willing to build a successful and caring organization.
In his different positions, he encountered various challenges and was often left without guidance, which led to him getting interested in self-development and empathetic leadership.
In January 2022 he started his Podcast Leading Better Lives, which focuses on self-improvement, communication and empathetic leadership.
Key Topics in this podcast:
- How Marco get into Lean
- His career background
- The importance of having SOP’s in an organization
- Marco’s process of writing SOP’s
- His learnings from managing the Green Belt Project
- His learnings from the Change Management
- The importance of active listening skill as a leader
- His plas for continuing Lean Mindset and Continuous Improvement
- The Importance of root cause analysis
- SOPs are an important part of any organization as they help to ensure that tasks are carried out consistently and accurately. They also help to improve efficiency by eliminating the need for employees to constantly reinvent the wheel.
- When creating an SOP, it is important to be as specific and detailed as possible. The more clear and concise the instructions, the easier it will be for employees to follow them
- One of the most important aspects of effective change management is communication. Leaders need to be clear about the reasons for the change, what will be different, and what the expectations are.
- The key principles of lean are reducing waste, improving quality, and increasing value for customers. When these principles are applied to change management, they can help to simplify the process and make it more efficient.
- Root cause analysis is a methodology used to identify the underlying cause of a problem. By understanding the root cause of a problem, we can take steps to fix it and prevent it from happening again in the future.
- When Leaders actively listen to their employees, they create an open and respectful environment where everyone feels comfortable communicating and working together.
Memorable Quotes From Marco Koeniger
“If you do a root cause analysis, you see how deep these causes are sometimes or how much they vary from what we’re actually expecting, Root cause analysis is somewhere active listening as well”
CONNECT WITH MARCO