Today we’re talking about knowing your priorities and achieving your goals. So often we get bogged down in the day-to-day, and we lose sight of what’s important to us. In this episode, we’re going to talk about how to identify your priorities and how to plan to achieve your goals with Adam J. Walker.
Husband, Father of six, Wearer of fedoras, Nonprofit co-founder & CMO, Co-founder of TogetherLetters, a collaborative newsletter service for groups to share without using social media. He is also a co-host of Tech Talk Y’all, a self-proclaimed tech comedy podcast.
KEY TOPICS IN THIS PODCAST:
- Adam’s career background
- The importance of valuing your time
- How setting priorities helped Adam to become more productive
- Why is saying no not a bad thing?
- Why is choosing wisely spending your time so important?
- How to balance your time with your priorities?
- Everyone has the same 24 hours in a day, but it’s how we use our time that matters. Time is our most precious commodity and it’s important to recognize and value our time.
- Allocate your time to something creative and productive
- Use a to-do list and save your time
- One way to regain a sense of balance is to know your priorities and save time. By taking a few moments each day to assess what’s most important, you can ensure that you’re spending your time in the way that best supports your goals.
- If you want to be successful, it’s important to focus on your priorities and use your time wisely. That means saying “no” to things that are not on your list of priorities.
Memorable Quotes From Adam Walker
“ I want to say yes to only the things that I emphatically and joyfully shout yes to!
CONNECT WITH ADAM WALKER
Adam Walker on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamjwalker/
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/onewaywalker