This episode is a recording of a conversation I had with a global team about my best selling book, “Avoiding the Continuous Appearance Trap.” A team from Xylem Inc. spent the past few months studying the questions in the book and discussing their answers and learnings for application across the enterprise. The team had some great questions for discussion.
Xylem Inc. is a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. They are an international team unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges.
To learn more about Xylem Inc. you can visit www.xylem.com
In this episode, you will learn:
- The background on my book, “Avoiding the Continuous Appearance Trap.”
- CI Culture and Assessments at Xylem
- Is it possible to measure organizational culture?
- Have any companies “arrived” at becoming a company of continuous improvement as defined in the book?
- How do we best support lean in the future with all the recent changes in work environments?
- Why is it important to make things visual?
- How to develop stability with standards and why its so important.
- If I could write an additional chapter, what would it be?
- What’s Patrick’s next book?
- Some tips to drive CI virtually.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support