In this episode, Rich Sheridan and I discuss the impacts of implementing a culture of storytelling.
What You'll Learn:
1. Why are you called the Chief Storyteller at Menlo?
2. Why is storytelling such an important part of your company's culture?
3. What kinds of stories are relevant to tell?
4. How do you curate stories?
5. How do you build a storytelling culture?
About the Guest:
Rich Sheridan, CEO and Chief Storyteller at Menlo Innovations, is a successful entrepreneur and author of two best-selling books—Joy Inc.: How We Built Workplace People Love and Chief Joy Officer: How Great Leaders Elevate Human Energy and Eliminate Fear. Rich’s passion for inspiring organizations to create their own joy-filled cultures has led him to address audiences across the world—through four continents and 18 countries (and counting) as well as throughout the United States.
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/leansolutions/support