In this episode, Adam Lawrence and I discuss the power of proper chartering prior to launching into a project or kaizen event of any sort. This is Adam’s second time on The Lean Solutions Podcast; the first time was back in episode 5 where we talked about his book, The Wheel of Sustainability.
In this episode, you will learn about:
- What is chartering and why does it mean so much to you?
- What are the 4 key components of chartering?
- How does chartering lock in leadership commitment?
- How does chartering fit with the Wheel of Sustainability?
- What are some examples of success and/or failures when chartering?
About the guest:
Adam Lawrence is the Managing Partner of Process Improvement Partners, LLC. He has 30+ years of experience in process improvement activities, targeted at manufacturing and business processes. Having facilitated 300+ Kaizen events in multiple industries around the world, Adam aligns with leadership, engages teams, and creates sustainable results. Adam is also the author of The Wheel of Sustainability.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support