This week I’m speaking with Brion Hurley, a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and founder of Business Performance Improvement, a sustainable process improvement consulting firm.
In this episode, Brion and I talk about the major differences between Six Sigma and Lean and how continuous improvement can be applied to the social sector.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- Lean vs. Six Sigma, the differences and commonalities
- How Lean can be applied in the social sector
- How Lean can be applied in the environment
- How Lean can be applied to the government
- How to find opportunities when it comes to volunteering with nonprofits and social sectors.
- Why it’s important to find your passion
About the Guest:
Brion Hurley is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt at Business Performance Improvement. He teaches Lean and Six Sigma classes, facilitates workshops and events, performs statistical analysis, and mentors employees through improvement efforts. He volunteers his time with local nonprofits. He is also the author of the “Lean Six Sigma for Good” book series.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support