In this episode, Paul Deane and I discuss his three core pillars to an operational excellence journey.
What You’ll Learn:
- Three Core Pillars of an operational excellence journey.
- The biggest drivers for an organization to adopt Lean.
- The biggest challenges organizations face when embarking on a Lean journey.
- Paul’s biggest ‘win’ he has seen organizations achieve having implemented effective Lean.
- How do you get buy-in for Lean?
About The Guest:
Paul Deane has over 25 years working with large global organizations all over the world leading manufacturing and service operations, and successfully deploying business improvement methodologies.
An innovative continuous Improvement practitioner, with strengths in operationalizing LEAN systems, ISO9001, manufacturing best practice and DMAIC projects. CSSC/ISSP certified 6 Sigma Black and Green Belts. Over 15+ years implementing OPEX systems from zero base within global organizations with strong insight into engaging front line staff.
His operational, service and manufacturing experience has covered chemical, industrial and food industries.
Paul also spoke at the Virtual Lean Summit 2022.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support