Today on the podcast, I’m talking with Anna Tagliapietra, an Italian Lean Office trainer and consultant. Anna mixes methods and tools from design thinking and design sprint to the traditional Lean tools using micro structures to help people interact and find ideas during their improvement projects
In this episode, Anna talks about design thinking in Lean and how organizations can use micro structures.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- Anna’s background in Lean
- What is a micro structure
- How you can use a micro structure at a Kaizen event
- The benefit of silent voting during an event
- How microstructure or liberating structures can help in Lean projects or Six Sigma projects
- Where you can use micro structures and liberating structures
- Time boxing and why it’s important
About the Guest:
Anna Tagliapietra is an Italian Lean Office trainer and consultant.
She comes from the marketing and communication sector and was a partner in an advertising company before committing 100% in her Lean career.
Anna worked for Ferrari, Scavolini and Clementoni and is now training a group of Lean Practitioners for Gucci RTW.
In order to make good use of her former education, Anna mixes methods and tools from Design Thinking and Design Sprint to the traditional Lean tools, using microstructures to help people interact and find ideas during their improvement projects.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support