This week I’m speaking with John Dyer, an author, speaker, teacher and consultant in team based continuous process improvement. With over 30 years experience, he is the President of John Dyer & Associates where he works with leaders in many different industries in the area of process improvement and leadership development.
In this episode we talk about the different styles of leadership and how they apply to transforming the overall culture of an organization. We also chat about John’s book, The Façade of Excellence, and how it relates to different types of leaders and sustainable process improvement.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- How continuous improvement has changed over the years
- Culture of continuous appearance
- John’s book, The Façade of Excellence, and why he wrote it
- The main ingredient to making any improvement initiative successful
- Why leaders need to adapt to different situations
About the Guest:
John Dyer is the President of John Dyer & Associates, where he works with leaders in a variety of Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence initiatives. John is also the author of the book The Façade of Excellence, Defining a New Normal of Leadership.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support