Today on the podcast, I’m talking with Gareth Shaw. Gareth is the President, UK & Europe of Doceree, the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging.
In this episode, Gareth and I talk about leading high performing work teams and how you can maintain your high performing teams digitally during the pandemic. Gareth also shares information about pharma marketing and technology in the pharma industry.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- The definition of a high performing work team
- Challenges for teams who want to be high performing
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and how you can avoid them
- The characteristics of leaders in charge of high performing teams
- The background of Doceree
- How the pandemic has changed the pharma marketing space
- Maintaining and building a high performing team digitally
- Programmatic marketing
- How programmatic solutions are improving the healthcare of the pharma industry
About the Guest:
Gareth Shaw is the President, UK & Europe of Doceree, the first global network of physician-only platforms for programmatic messaging. Prior to joining Doceree, Gareth was the General Manager, Global Programmatic, of PulsePoint where he led the programmatic and operations divisions. Further, he was the Senior Direct Response Sales Specialist at Yahoo!
Throughout his career, Gareth has gained vast experience in the sales categories across the digital media and advertising technology sectors. He has a well-regarded background for building high-performance teams and implementing strategic plans to facilitate the growth of his organizations.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support