This week I’m chatting with Michael Parent, who is a Master Lean Six Sigma Black belt and managing director of Michael Parent Consulting Services in Michigan.
In this episode we talk about Lean and Human Centered Design and the value it offers Continuous Improvement in your business.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- Operational Definition: What Human Centered Design Is
- Exploring Human Centered Design
- The value Human Centered Design offers for Lean, Six Sigma, and Continuous Improvement
- What Human Centered Design offers Lean and Six Sigma from a People perspective
- Innovation and organizational strategy, what are some key learning points to know
About the Guest:
MICHAEL PARENT is a Master Lean Six Sigma Black belt and managing director of Michael Parent Consulting Services in Michigan. He is also the author of “The Lean Innovation Cycle: A Multi-Disciplinary Framework for Designing Value with Lean and Human-Centered Design”
(2022, Taylor & Francis). He was named an ASQ Rising Star in 2021. Parent received a Bachelor of Science, engineering degree in industrial and operations engineering from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and an MBA from the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA. Parent serves on the Board of Directors for the Institute of Industrial & Systems Engineers Operational Excellence Division.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support