In this episode, Katie Labedz and I discuss trends and ways to become successful in terms of a person's CI journey as well as improving everything in every process.
What You'll Learn:
1. Tell us about your new book “How to Improve Absolutely Every Process”
2. What trends are you seeing in the CI space?
3. Why are people hesitant to start or restart their CI journey?
4. Why do most CI journeys fail?
5. How can people set themselves up for success in their CI journey and where to start?
About the Guest:
Katie Labedz is the President of Learning to Lean, LLC. She is a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Project Management Professional. She has been practicing Lean, Six Sigma and Project Management concepts for over 20 years. She has a diverse background that includes manufacturing, materials, supply chain, HR and IT in the automotive and electronic industries. Katie makes it her professional goal to expose the genius in all of her students. She has also authored two books: “How to Improve Absolutely Anything-Continuous Improvement in Your Home, Office and Family Life” and “How to Improve Absolutely Every Process-Kaizen for process improvement and fun.”
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/leansolutions/support