In this episode, Tanya Stinson and I discuss the impacts of costly wastes and modern technology as well as one of healthcare's number one problems: communication.
What You'll Learn:
- What are a few of the most costly wastes in healthcare currently?
- If there was one thing that you could change in healthcare right away, what would it be?
- Do you feel like healthcare organizations are siloed?
- Do you think technology can help with the issues we have impacting patients in healthcare today?
- What is an improvement in healthcare that costs nothing to implement?
About the Guest:
Tanya is the Founder of Leaning Towards Change, LLC. Tanya is an Experienced Leader in the Healthcare industry where she is responsible for Performance Improvement, Quality, Risk, Patient Safety, and Compliance. She serves as a Mentor and Coach to Physicians, Nurses, and other clinical and non-clinical staff in utilizing the Lean and Six Sigma Methodology.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support