In this episode, Sam Morgan and I discuss his personal journey into launching his coaching business to include his personal use of kata to make it happen. We discuss the use of kata for both business and personal applications.
What You’ll Learn:
- How did you get to the point of starting your own coaching business?
- You don’t have any lean certifications (LSSMB) or coaching certifications (ICF) What makes you feel like you are qualified to coach lean and ops leaders?
- You talk to lots of lean and ops leaders, what’s the biggest challenge you are hearing that they face on a daily basis?
- What do you feel like we need to do to solve this challenge?
- What does continuous improvement mean to you?
About the Guest:
Sam Morgan is a self-proclaimed “confident learner.” After spending the past five years of work in the continuous improvement space he landed at KataCon, a conference for continuous improvement professionals who practice the Toyota Kata. There he had a powerful moment realizing where his true passion lies: transforming people through coaching.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support