Today on the podcast, I’m talking with Michael Ballé, a business writer, executive coach, organizational researcher and Lean expert with 30 years of experience.
In this episode, Michael and I talk about how you can use Lean strategy in your organization and how it can give you an advantage and how Lean can be applied to product development.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- How Lean is a strategy
- How it gives companies a competitive advantage to use Lean as a strategy
- Michael’s book The Lean Strategy
- How companies should be interpreting TPS and applying it
- How Lean applies to product development
- Lean hypergrowth
- Successes that the operational excellence community was able to achieve
About the Guest:
Michael Ballé, PhD., is a business writer, executive coach and organizational researcher. He has studied lean transformations for the past 30 years and helped CEOs to grow their own lean cultures. He is the co-author of the bestselling Goldmine trilogy – The Gold Mine, The Lean Manager, Lead With Respect – The Lean Strategy, The Lean Sensei and Lead With Lean among other titles. His work has been translated in 10 languages and has received four Shingo Research and Publication awards. He is the co-founder of Institute Lean France and Business Dynamics collection director at L’Harmattan.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support