In this episode, Craig Johnson and I discuss the importance of structured problem solving and the power of a robust training program.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why should organizations adopt a structured problem solving process?
- Some of Craig’s favorite problem solving tools.
- Why should people pursue lean training?
- What does good lean training look like?
- What does the future of lean training look like?
About the Guest:
Craig Johnson is a leadership professional with a diverse background in engineering, manufacturing, and talent development. He is passionate about bringing attainable, available, applicable, and affordable Lean Six Sigma training and certification to the entire world. He founded the Utah Lean Six Sigma Training Center and is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. Craig is now the Director of the Lean Solutions Academy and Community.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support