This week on the podcast, I’m speaking with Brain Bolen. Brian has 12 years of quality and CI experience. He’s an ASQ, certified Six Sigma Black Belt. He also has his master’s degree in operational excellence from Eastern Michigan University
In this episode, Brain and I talk about why leaders need to be focusing on servant leadership and how it can help leaders be more effective in their roles.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- Servant leadership, what it is and why it matters
- Brian’s experience with continuous improvement and how he got started
- How servant leadership helps leaders to lead more effectively
- Brian’s biggest improvements and failures in his Lean career
- Brian’s advice to someone just starting out in Lean
- Books and podcasts that have helped Brain through his Lean journey
- Why you should always be learning
About the Guest:
Brian Bolen is an Experienced Process Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in Continuous Improvement, Lean Six Sigma, Statistical Data Analysis, and GMPs. Brian is a strong engineering professional with a Master of Science (MS) focused in Quality Management and Operational Excellence from Eastern Michigan University.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support