This week on the podcast, I’m excited to be talking with Craig Tedrow, an experienced Continuous Improvement professional with a demonstrated history of working in the automotive,
aerospace, and defense industry. Craig is also a Senior Consultant at PA Consulting.
In this episode, Craig and I talk about standard work, why it’s important to implement and how you can involve your team members with standard work to help improve your processes during the Lean journey.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- What is standard work
- How to get your team members onboard with doing standard work that’s laid out
- How you can help your employees understand the importance of standard work
- The importance of consistency
- Involving your team in the process of standard work
- Auditing standard work and why it’s important
- How standard work plays in the Lean journey
- Where to start with standard work
- The importance of writing down your processes and using video
About the Guest:
Craig Tedrow is an experienced Continuous Improvement Professional with a demonstrated history of working in the automotive, aerospace, and defense industry. Skilled in Training Coordination, Continuous Improvement, Team Building Presentation Skills, and Conflict Management. Craig managed the Continuous Improvement department at Plasan Carbon Composites. During exponential growth, he developed a week-long training curriculum to provide a mix of lecture and lab instruction to on board new associates. He was Intensely involved in training and adherence to Standard Work Instructions using video technology, and training within Industry methods. He also helped to advance implementation of robotics and automation. Craig is currently a Senior Consultant at PA Consulting.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support