In this episode, Trina Poston and I highlight the unique benefits lean brings, explore its next evolutions, and discuss the crucial skill set of a successful lean leader.
What You'll Learn:
- What is your background / how did you get into lean?
- Many lean practitioners have engineering backgrounds, how do you feel having a non-engineering background benefits you as a lean practitioner?
- What is your favorite lean practice?
- In your opinion, what's the next evolution of lean?
- What do you feel is the most necessary skill set of a lean leader?
About the Guest:
Trina Poston is a leadership consultant, adjunct facilitator, speaker, strategic portfolio manager and experienced Lean practitioner. As the Founder and Principal of MAP Coaching + Consulting, a business consulting and personal coaching firm, Trina is devoted to serving clients through customized solutions to improve performance. Leveraging a background in strategic development and program execution across multiple industries, Trina brings a multimodal style from a toolkit of Design Thinking, Lean and scalable Project Management principles. This unique approach combined with a focus on training and development and civic engagement have led to Trina being recognized by the State of Michigan Office of Good Government with the Symbol of Excellence.
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/leansolutions/support