In this episode, Tom Hughes and I discuss the extensive experience Tom has gained helping hundreds of organizations across the world do standard work / digital work instructions better with his software product GembaDocs.
What You’ll Learn:
1. How did the whole GembaDocs thing happen?
2. How can you say it’s a Game Changer? That’s a pretty big claim!
3. Why is OWNERSHIP so important with Standards?
4. Why / how can we implement standards in a more intelligent way?
5. Improvement Starts With I ; GembaDocs – how do people access them?
About the Guest:
Tom Hughes is an Ireland-based entrepreneur and the author of “Improvement Starts With I.” He is the creator of GembaDocs, a software company that assists businesses in creating quick, simple, and digital standard work practices. Tom is currently a partner in Lumen Electronics, an Irish business that develops and manufactures products.
Click here for more information on Tom Hughes
Click here for more information on GembaDocs
Click here for The Lean Solutions Summit
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support