Today on the podcast, I’m talking with Karyn Ross, an internationally acclaimed consultant, coach, lean practitioner and author. Karyn is also the founder of the Love and Kindness Project which is a movement spreading kindness from person to person around the world.
In this episode, Karyn talks about the movement and why it’s so important to focus on kindness, even in a Lean setting and how you can implement kind leadership everyday.
What You’ll Learn This Episode:
- Why kindness in Lean matters
- Kind leadership
- How the Love and Kindness Project started
- #storiesofkindness – what it is and how it got started
- Why small acts of kindness are important
- Who the Love and Kindness Project is for and who can participate
- How you can practice being kind even if it doesn’t come naturally to you
About the Guest:
Karen is an internationally acclaimed consultant, coach and lean practitioner, and focuses on teaching organizations of all sizes and sectors how to use creativity combined with Toyota Way principles, practices and tools. This powerful combination enables organizations to create better, more effective and efficient ways to work. While many other Lean consultants focus on implementing tools, Karyn teaches teams how to use Practical Creativity™ to continuously strive towards service excellence.
Karyn is on a mission to ‘Help People Improve the World’.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/leansolutions/support