Show notes: https//www.valuecapturellc.com/HE40
Our guest today is Paul H. O’Neill, Jr. He is a co-founding principal of Value Capture,and serves as our non-executive chair. Today, we mark the one year anniversary of the passing of his father, Paul H. O’Neill, Sr.
To share your memories of Paul, read others’ memories and view photos, please go toPaulONeillLegacy.com.
In today’s episode, host Mark Graban talks with Paul about topics including:
- What are your thoughts today, reflecting on your dad?
- His “trilogy” of questions that he wanted everybody to be able to say “yes” to.
- What did he observe as a patient during his medical care?
- “The opportunity’s still there.”
- “What would you do with $1 trillion?” in freed up wasteful healthcare spending
- The Price of Loyalty: George W. Bush, the White House, and the Education of Paul O’Neill