Chief People Officer & Chief Strategy Deployment Officer at Atrius Health
Episode page: https://www.valuecapturellc.com/he60
Welcome to Episode #60 of Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture.
Joining us today as our guest is Sandra Geiger. She is the Chief People Officer & Chief Strategy Deployment Officer at Atrius Health in MA. Sandra was previously VP of Performance Excellence at another Massachusetts health system. She’s a physical therapist by background.
In today’s episode, Sandra shares her experiences with “strategy development” and the Lean management practice of “strategy deployment” — before, during and after a pandemic
Host Mark Graban also asks Sandra questions and discusses topics including:
- How did you get introduced to Lean?
- How did you become CPO?
- The aim of “never-ending success”
- A quick pivot due to Covid – emergency strategy?
- Connecting the strategy thread to the front line work and improvement and their role
- People learning what the strategies are – doesn’t always happen?
- Why Lean at Atrius Health?
- How you can influence a company culture through Lean — Continuous Improvement and Respect for People?
- Beyond culture, where does “technical Lean” fit as well?