Welcome to Episode #62 of Habitual Excellence, presented by Value Capture.
Episode page: htps://www.valuecapturellc.com/he62
Joining us today as our guest is Vickie Pisowicz, from Value Capture. She has been a Senior Advisor with the firm and its clients and she also has a new role that we’ll talk about today, as Director of the Value Capture Way and Advisory Development.
In today’s episode, Vickie talks about the role, what it means to have a “way” and what the “Value Capture Way” entails.
Host Mark Graban also asks Vickie questions and discusses topics including:
- What is the Value Capture Way? Codifying that?
- Values and principles are long standing, methods can improve… codifying doesn’t mean fossilizing
- Advisory – advisors or trusted advisors vs. consultants — What do those terms mean to you?
- What will this mean for clients, both current and future?
- Learning at the fastest possible rate, meeting their needs