Presented on October 18, 2022
- Ken Segel, CEO of Value Capture
- Mark Graban, Senior Advisor with Value Capture.
In healthcare organizations, the COVID crisis has damaged workers’ safety, both physically and psychologically. Many organizations are struggling deeply with morale, and face difficulties in recruiting and retaining staff.
It’s been demonstrated that every institution can rebuild trust and solve these challenges, by dramatically growing its ability to keep providers and patients safe by leading and engaging everyone in different ways.
Paul O’Neill, the former Alcoa CEO, US Treasury Secretary, healthcare safety pioneer, and Value Capture’s first non-executive Chairman, relentlessly demonstrated a leadership “playbook” that started with workforce safety as the lever to achieve habitual excellence, which produced world-leading results in every core measure.
The webinar will bring O’Neill’s approach to life for attending leaders by comparing typical practices in healthcare with case examples from Alcoa and the institutions in healthcare thathave applied this “playbook.”
At the end of this webinar, you will understand:
- The differences between the framework demonstrated by Paul O’Neill vs.typical leadership approaches
- Applications of the “playbook” principles via case examples that illustrate each critical component
- How to use safety as a non-arguable lever for creating habits that lead to habitual excellence in all measures
- The breakthrough results that have been achieved through this approach
The recording page also includes “deeper dive” information including:
- Video clips
- Free eBooks
- Podcast episodes
- Blog posts
- And more