Slides, video, and more: https://www.valuecapturellc.com/equity-engagement-legacy-health-improved-staff-vaccination-webinar
Contest — enter to win through Dec 10: https://www.valuecapturellc.com/paul-birthday-2021
Live Session: December 7 at 1 pm ET
Presented by a team from Legacy Health:
- Dominic (Dom) Chan; director of pharmacy
- Lisa Goren; vice president, Organizational Effectiveness & Talent
- Dr. Nick Kashey; vice president, Population Health
- Dr. Jennifer LeTourneau; clinical vice president, medical education
After this session, you will be able to:
- Describe the need for justice and equity in COVID-19 vaccination campaigns within healthcare
- Review tactics for educating and engaging racially diverse healthcare employees about vaccination
- Identify key characteristics of stakeholders and content experts that help build vaccine confidence
Learn a powerful approach to increasing hospital workforce COVID vaccinations rates, ahead of the CMS January 4 deadline.
Join Legacy Health System leaders and physicians to learn how they designed, iterated, and employed a multi-pronged approach, through a health equity lens, to achieve a double-digit increase in COVID vaccination rates.