Please join us on May 16, as KaiNexus and I host a webinar presented by a leader from one of our customers — Chad Westbrook from AGCO Corporation. Chad is a manufacturing engineering manager and AGCO Production System manager there.
It’s titled: A Structured Approach to Problem-Solving.
In this webinar, you’ll learn a structured approach to problem-solving using the following tools:
- 5G – A tool used to describe a loss phenomenon
- 5W1H – An approach to the revised phenomenon
- 4M1D – Defining the contributing factors to the revised phenomenon
- 4M1D Confirmation – Validating the contributing factors
- 5 Why’s – Root cause and effective countermeasures
Chad joined me the other day to record a short podcast as a preview.