It’s one thing to “keep” team members. It’s another to keep them while they’re also fully engaged and contributing their best. Creating a workplace culture that helps people thrive is the answer to the current challenge: how do we compete in the employment market.
Back in Episode 049 we talked about a model that makes organizations “best places to work” – what team members want in their workplaces. In this episode, we talk about the same model but from a leadership point of view – what executives want for their respective organizations. Notice how we can achieve both in this episode.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode
- How to build an organization where people will want to work – and even tell everyone how great the organization is!
- Key elements that inspire an engaged, aligned team
- The two necessary components for a culture of systematic improvement and sustained agility
- Why putting people at the center to achieve success is important
- Moving Past Tradeoffs: Serve People PLUS Deliver Results
Get full show notes and more information here: https://processplusresults.com/podcast/050