How does your organization respond when a crisis occurs? Many times, the focus shifts to production lines and getting done “what we can,” shoving innovation and improvement to the side.
In today's episode, Gary Peterson joins us to discuss how they have used improvement thinking as a strategic advantage and have woven those strategies into the foundation of their culture so that they were able to lean into those principles and systems during uncertain times instead of pushing them away.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode
- Gary Peterson’s Philosophy on Lean Leadership
- How O.C. Tanner Integrates Improvement Thinking as a Strategic Advantage
- Doubling Down in Times of Crisis
- Strategic Advantage: Moving Beyond Command and Control
- Using Leader Standard Work to Be a Better, More Strategic People Leader
Get full show notes and more information here: https://processplusresults.com/podcast/057