Wouldn’t it be great if we were able to inspire a team to be engaged and aligned? Imagine if everyone in your organization shared the same vision, had the same values, and actively participated as a result. How would this impact your culture, creativity, problem-solving, execution, and value creation?
Throughout the last few episodes, we’ve been discussing what makes an organization a “Best Place to Work.” We are continuing the conversation this week and focusing on the right side of the model. The Cultural Influencers, Purpose and Participation, are absolutely necessary for inspiring an engaged and aligned team.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What Organizational Purpose Means
- Gaps in an Organization’s Purpose
- Three Leadership Practices to Build Purpose
- Employee Engagement Requires Active Participation
- Reasons Leaders Don’t Get Engagement
- Three Leadership Practices to Build Participation
Get full show notes and more information here: