You can’t have a lean culture without conflict, but so many organizations and leaders are NOT comfortable with conflict. Here’s the question: “What would be the impact to your organization if you could have less destructive conflict and more productive conflict?”
What You’ll Learn from this Episode
- Two types of workplace conflict, and how they differ
- How the research behind DiSC for Productive Conflict does – and doesn’t – align with the other conflict models we’ve explored on past episodes
- Why you can’t have a lean culture without conflict
- The role leadership action plays in stimulating productive conflict
- What Productive Conversations and Conflict is and how it can help your leadership team achieve more effective change adoption, gain better adherence to standard processes, and foster creativity and collaborative problem solving
Want to take the DiSC for Productive Conflict Assessment?
Want to develop your operations leaders on Productive Conversations and Conflict?
Email me at: jamie@ProcessPlusResults.com
Get full show notes and more information here: https://processplusresults.com/podcast/045