How would your organization perform if you were no longer there? Most people only stay in one position for two to five years before moving on, so how do you start preparing for that transition?
In today’s episode, Marc Braun joins us to discuss the steps he has made as he transitions out of his position of President at Cambridge Air Solutions and how continuously developing other leaders have helped him to leave well.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode
- Dedicating Time for Employee Growth Leads to Continuous Improvement
- Leaving Well Starts the First Day in a New Position
- Developing Others to Step into Your Role
- Failure is Inevitable: Celebrate the Process
- Leaving Well is Leading Well
Get full show notes and more information here: https://processplusresults.com/podcast/060