Are you a fan of one-on-ones? Most managers aren’t. But that’s because most managers haven’t had great one-on-ones modeled for them. If you want to lead through relationships, then valuable one-on-ones are a key activity to master.
What You'll Learn in This Episode:
- Why doing one-on-ones is one of the most critical leadership routines for managers
- What managers get wrong with one-on-ones
- Answers to the most common questions about one-on-ones
- Important elements that make up an effective one-on-one
- The foundation of an effective one-on-one agenda
Learn more and find full show notes: