Have you ever said this statement, 'HR is getting in the way and won't let me do this?' As Operations Leaders, we don't always see Human Resources as partners that enable us to do our jobs better and more efficiently.
In today's episode, Jasmine Gorie, a VP of HR at Sunland Logistics Solutions, breaks down the relationship between HR and Operations and shares her recruitment and engagement strategies, particularly how important they are in times of growth.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Successful Recruiting for Expansion
- Retention Starts with Engagement from the Beginning
- Maintaining a Consistent Culture Across Mulitple Locations
- Creating Connections for an Aligned Culture
- Viewing Operations and HR as a Strategic Partnership
Get full show notes and more information here: https://processplusresults.com/podcast/070