In this episode, I discuss my work with a client that is trying to improve their sustainability score. One of the next steps is to establish a goal for electricity reduction, since it is a large contributor to their carbon footprint. I explain how to apply process mapping to heating and cooling a building, and why regression modeling and analysis can be helpful in focusing your electricity reduction efforts.
- Integrating Weather Data into your Analysis: https://leansixsigmaenvironment.org/index.php/integrating-weather-data-into-your-analysis/
- Predicting and reducing electricity consumption: https://leansixsigmaenvironment.org/index.php/predicting-and-reducing-electricity-consumption/
- Reducing electricity in a large facility or company: https://leansixsigmaenvironment.org/index.php/reducing-electricity-in-a-large-facility-or-company/
- Need help in your organization? Let's talk! Schedule a free support call
- Podcast Sponsor: Creative Safety Supply is a great resource for free guides, infographics, and continuous improvement tools. I recommend starting with their 5S guide. It includes breakdowns of the five pillars, ways to begin implementing 5S, and even organization tips and color charts. From red tags to floor marking; it’s all there. Download it for free at creativesafetysupply.com/5S
- Have a question? Submit a voice message at Podcasters.Spotify.com
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/leansixsigmabursts/message