Positive psychologist and Author
My guest for Episode #101 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Kezia Luckett, a highly respected Positive Psychologist, three times international best-selling author of “The Pay it Forward Series: Notes to My Younger Self”and the creator behind two revolutionary modalities, The Energy Code® and Mind Conditioning Therapy®.
In today’s episode, Kezia shares her favorite mistake, from her time as the founder of a concierge service for busy moms… and how that, ironically, led to burnout — and how she’s learned to prevent repeating that mistake.
Other topics and questions:
- Understanding that when things are going wrong… but we keep plodding through
- Walking away from a business – learned there is a new way
- Your current business – how to not repeat mistakes?
- Designed her business around my life – didn’t design work around her life the first time…
- Is our work or life on autopilot??
- What is positive psychology?
- Decoding & Releasing Your Past?
- Find Kezia on
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support