Show notes: https://www.markgraban.com/mistake112
My guest for Episode #112 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Brian Buck, a “success curator” who helps people have masterful communication & powerful relationships so they achieve amazing results — transformational coach for small- and medium-sized businesses. He’s also co-host of the “People, Purpose and Profits Business Coaching” show on YouTube — and it’s also a podcast.
In today’s episode, Brian shares his “favorite mistake” story about waiting too long to address being in a good workplace that turned toxic. Why was this his “darkest moment”? Why was this all a “never again moment” for Brian?
We talk about that and other topics including:
- Leaders were undermining everything, passive aggressive
- They were little things… Brian said “I can handle it” — but it kept going
- Can you believe leaders when they say things like:“This is a safe place to talk”
“My door is always open”
“I’m not political”
- How to have empathy for managers
- Bringing up elephants in the room without being a jerk
- Non-violent communication
- The book Crucial Conversations
Find Brian on Social Media:
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support