Award-Winning International Coach
Episode page: https://www.markgraban.com/mistake140
My guest for Episode #140 of the My Favorite Mistake podcast is Ebonie Allard. She describes herself as a“Priestess of Alchemy”® — she’s an award-winning International Coach. She’s a (her words) “Misfit turned Maven,” an author, an artist, and an advocate.
She is the author of books including Misfit to Maven: The Story of Argh to Ahhh (Build a Life as Extraordinary as You Are).
In today’s episode, Ebonie shares her “favorite mistake” story about inviting her closest three friends to be directors in her company, and how they were insolvent three months later. Why was this a favorite mistake? Because it opened up opportunities for things she really wanted to do.
We also talk about questions and topics including:
- Why had you “suffered from burnout at the end of every job” earlier in your career?
- Why do you describe yourself as a “Misfit turned Maven”?
- What’s the difference between a Misfit and a Rebel?
- Why do you also describe yourself as a “Priestess of Alchemy”??
- Are you a spiritual misfit?
- Selling art / your first NFT?
- Mistakes people make in trying to get you (and others) to speak?
- Her groundrules for working with her
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/favorite-mistake/support